During this trip you will travel all the way to central Bhutan for the festival. The Ura Yakchoe festival is held in May in the village of Ura, Bumthang, central Bhutan. In this festival, a sacred relic is displayed and people in their beautiful attire come from the surrounding to receive blessings from it.
The mask dance and drama tells the story depicting the victory of good over evil.
Cost: US$ 2500 per person in a group of three or more.
- Government Royalty: USD 65 per Person per Night.
- 2% Government Tax per Person per Night.
- All Meals.
- Daily Mineral Water.
- English Language Speaking Guide.
- Comfortable and Luxurious Imported Cars for Internal Transportation with Skilled Driver.
- Entrance fees for Museums.
- The Government set package rate is valid for accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- Airfare international & Domestic.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal shopping.
- Tips for Guide & Driver.
DAY 1- ARRIVE AT PARO – THIMPHU
DAY 2- THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
DAY 3- THIMPHU – PUNAKHA
DAY 4- PUNAKHA – BUMTHANG
DAY 5- BUMTHANG FESTIVAL (DAY 1)
DAY 6- BUMTHANG FESTIVAL (DAY 2)
DAY 7- BUMTHANG – GANGTEY/PHOBJIKHA
DAY 8 – GANGTEY – THIMPHU
DAY 9- THIMPHU – PARO
DAY 10- HIKE TO TAKSHANG MONASTERY
DAY 11- DEPARTURE TO NEXT DESTINATION
Contact us for further itinerary details 🙂