This trip leads you to Druk Wangyal Festival on Dochula top at an altitude of 3100m. This festival is performed on 13th of December every year. This festival is unique among festival in Bhutan because it is performed by Army rather than regular monks or lay people as in other festivals. The festival is a tribute to the wise leadership of our 4th King Jigme Singye Wangchuk of Bhutan. This festival is performed against the scenery of the magnificent Dochula.
After this you are led up to Bumthang, central Bhutan. You get an opportunity to see and experience the beautiful culture of Bhutan.
Cost: US$ 3000 per person in a group of three or more.
- Government Royalty: USD 65 per Person per Night.
- 2% Government Tax per Person per Night.
- All Meals.
- Daily Mineral Water.
- English Language Speaking Guide.
- Comfortable and Luxurious Imported Cars for Internal Transportation with Skilled Driver.
- Entrance fees for Museums.
- The Government set package rate is valid for accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- Airfare international & Domestic.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal shopping.
- Tips for Guide & Driver.
DAY 01- DRIVE PARO TO THIMPHU
DAY 02- THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
DAY 03- THIMPHU TO PUNAKHA
DAY 04- PUNAKHA SIGHTSEEING
DAY 05- PUNAKHA TO GANGTEY
DAY 06- GANGTEY – GOGONA
DAY 07- GOGONA TO TRONGSA
DAY 08- TRONGSA – TANG VALLEY
DAY 09- TANG – BUMTHANG
DAY 10- BUMTHANG – THIMPHU
DAY 11- THIMPHU – PARO
DAY 12- PARO TAKSHANG HIKE
DAY 13- DEPART FROM PARO
Contact us for further itinerary details 🙂