Bhutan Fishing Tour is an amazing opportunity to explore and discover the one of the last undiscovered fishing destinations of the world. Fishing in Bhutan remains largely under – discovered.
You will have a very unique and Bhutan experiences fishing in the crystal clear and glacier fed rivers of Bhutan. The most common varieties are the snow trout (belonging to the carp family) and the brown trout (which has thrived since its introduction some decades ago). The best times for fishing are in spring (March to May) and fall (September).
This Bhutan Fishing tour will be the combination of cultural tour of the western Bhutan with the best fishing spots and areas in Bhutan. You will be doing fishing in three Rivers, Paro, Haa and Thimphu Rivers. Our company will pre-arrange the fishing permits that are required by the law of our country in order to do fishing in Bhutan. Since it will be a combination of fishing and cultural tour, the suggested number of days would be about 8-10 days.
- Government Royalty: USD 65 per Person per Night.
- 2% Government Tax per Person per Night.
- All Meals.
- Daily Mineral Water.
- English Language Speaking Guide.
- Comfortable and Luxurious Imported Cars for Internal Transportation with Skilled Driver.
- Entrance fees for Museums.
- The Government set package rates are valid for accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- Airfare international & Domestic.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal shopping.
- Tips for Guide & Driver.
Cost: US$1500 per person in a group of three or more.
DAY 1- PARO – THIMPHU
DAY 2- THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
DAY 3- THIMPHU FISHING TIME
DAY 4- THIMPHU – DOCHULA – PARO
DAY 5- PARO FISHING TIME
DAY 6- PARO – HAA
Day 7- HAA FISHING – PARO
DAY 8- HIKE TO TAKSHANG MONASTERY
DAY 9- DEPARTURE TO NEXT DESTINATION
Contact us for further details 🙂