You are about to hike and view the beautiful mountains on northern western part of Bhutan. The Snowman Trek is an extension of the beautiful Laya Gasa Trek, and leads from Laya into high altitudes of the Bhutanese Himalayas. It takes tough and enduring trekkers into the Lunana region and further on to Gangkhar Puensum and Bumthang. The Snowman trek leads through the most remote areas up to very high altitudes. Trekkers have to camp in altitudes above 5,000m more than once, and depending on the seasonal temperatures, the camps are sometimes on snow.
Cost: US$ 7500 per person in a group of three or more.
- Government Royalty: USD 65 per Person per Night.
- 2% Government Tax per Person per Night.
- All Meals.
- Daily Mineral Water.
- English Language Speaking Guide.
- Comfortable and Luxurious Imported Cars for Internal Transportation with Skilled Driver.
- Entrance fees for Museums.
- The Government set package rate is valid for accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- Airfare international & Domestic.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal shopping.
- Tips for Guide & Driver.
DAY 1: ARRIVE AT PARO
DAY 2: TAKSHANG HIKE
DAY 3: GUNITSAWA VILLAGE – SHARNA ZAMPA (Trekking Begins)
DAY 4: SHARNA ZAMPA – THANGTHANGKHA
DAY 5: THANGTHANGKHA – JANGOTHANG
DAY 6: JANGOTHANG HALT
DAY 7: JANGOTHANG – LINGSHI
DAY 8: LINGSHI – CHEBISA
DAY 9: CHEBISA – SHOMUTHANG
DAY 10: SHOMUTHANG – ROBLUTHANG
DAY 11: ROBLUTHANG – LIMITHANG
DAY 12: LIMITHANG – LAYA
DAY 13: REST / ACCLIMATISATION DAY IN LAYA
DAY 14: LAYA – RHODUPHU
DAY 15: RHODOPHU – NARETHANG
DAY 16: NARETHANG – TARINA
DAY 17: TARINA – WOCHE
DAY 18: WOCHE – LHEDI
DAY 19: LHEDI – THANZA
DAY 20: REST DAY AT THANZA
DAY 21: THANZA – DANJI
DAY 22: DANJI – TSHOCHENA
DAY 23: TSHOCHENA – JICHU DRAMO
DAY 24: JICHU DRAMO – CHUKARPO
DAY 25: CHUKARPO – THAMPE TSHO
DAY 26: THAMPE TSHO – MAUROTHANG
DAY 27: MAUROTHANG – SEPHU (TREKKING ENDS)
DAY 28: TRONGSA – BUMTHANG
DAY 29: BUMTHANG SIGHTSEEING
DAY 30: BUMTHANG – PARO (BY FLIGHT)
DAY 31: DEPARTURE TO NEXT DESTINATIONContact us for further itinerary details 🙂