Jomolhari Loop is the shortest of the Jomolhari trekking routes, which are the most popular treks in Bhutan. With altitude differences of 2,500m and nearly 5,000m it offers a wide range of landscapes, fauna and flora. The highlight of this trek is the spectacular view of Mount Jomolhari from Jomolhari Basecamp (Jangothang). Trekkers who want to avoid high passes and high altitude can chose an easier version of the Jomolhari Loop by retracing their steps from Jangothang (see days 1-3), while still having the majestic impressions of Mount Jomolhari.
Cost: US$ 3250 per person in a group of three or more.
- Government Royalty: USD 65 per Person per Night.
- 2% Government Tax per Person per Night.
- All Meals.
- Daily Mineral Water.
- English Language Speaking Guide.
- Comfortable and Luxurious Imported Cars for Internal Transportation with Skilled Driver.
- Entrance fees for Museums.
- The Government set package rate is valid for accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- Airfare international & Domestic.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal shopping.
- Tips for Guide & Driver.
DAY 1: ARRIVE AT PARO
DAY 2: HIKE TO TAKSHANG
DAY 3: GUNITSAWA VILLAGE – SHARNA ZAMPA
DAY 4: SHARNA ZAMPA – THANGTHANGKHA.
DAY 5: THANGTHANGKHA – JANGOTHANG.
DAY 6: JANGOTHANG HALT.
DAY 7: JANGOTHANG TO SOI YAKTSA
DAY 8: SOI YAKTSA TO THOMBU SHONG
DAY 9: THOMBU SHONG TO GUNITSAWA VILLAGE
DAY 10: PARO – THIMPHU
DAY 11: THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
DAY 12: THIMPHU – PUNAKHA
DAY 13: PUNAKHA – PARO
DAY 14: DEPARTURE TO NEXT DESTINATION
Contact us for further itinerary details 🙂