This is a combination of six days trekking and 8 days tour. This six days trek is a moderate trek in regards to difficulty. It takes you through an ancient trail used by Daga Penlops (Regional Governor) to travel to Thimphu. You will come across ruin of Daga Penlop’s guest house and beautiful lakes. We have a telltale signs of the presence of Grizzly Bear on the mountains, but certainly witness birds such a Rufous Hornbill, Monal Pheasants, Red-Billed Chough and variety of wildflowers in full bloom in April to June.
You will also visit places
Cost: US$ 3250 per person in a group of three or more.
- Government Royalty: USD 65 per Person per Night.
- 2% Government Tax per Person per Night.
- All Meals.
- Daily Mineral Water.
- English Language Speaking Guide.
- Comfortable and Luxurious Imported Cars for Internal Transportation with Skilled Driver.
- Entrance fees for Museums.
- The Government set package rate is valid for accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- Airfare international & Domestic.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal shopping.
- Tips for Guide & Driver.
DAY 1: ARRIVE AT PARO
DAY 2: TAKSHANG HIKE
DAY 3: GENEKHA – GUR CAMPSITE (TREKKING STARTS)
DAY 4: GUR – LABATAMA CAMPSITE
DAY 5: LABATAMA – TSIBSABA CAMPSITE
DAY 6: TSIBSABA – WANGRAPANG CAMPSITE
DAY 7: WANGRAPANG – KUNGA CAMPSITE
DAY 8: KUNGA – DAGANA (TREKKING ENDS)
DAY 9: DAGANA – PUNAKHA
DAY 10: PUNAKHA – THIMPHU
DAY 11: THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
DAY 12: THIMPHU – PARO
DAY 13: PARO (A DAY EXCURSION TO HAA) – PARO
DAY 14: DEPARTURE TO NEXT DESTINATION
Contact us for further itinerary details 🙂