In these 13 days of your visit to Bhutan: you are doing six days trekking and seven days of tours.
The six days trek is a tough trek but worth taking it for incomparable beauty and tranquility. And other six days tour will take you through Thimphu, Punakha and Haa. The six days treks will take you into an area adorned with a multitude of pristine, crystal clear lakes and natural landscapes. As you walk amidst the sparkling lakes you’ll be treated to spectacular views of the entire Himalayan mountain range and some of the world’s highest peaks including Mt. Everest, Jomolhari, Masang Gang, Jichu Drake, Gangche Ta and others.
This trek is entirely dedicated to visiting some of the more beautiful lakes and leisure. The trail also takes you through several Bhutanese villages so you can have a good idea of traditional Bhutanese village life as you make your way back from the lakes.
In addition to the trekking, you visit Thimphu the capital of Bhutan and Punakha the old capital of Bhutan as well as winter palace of the Je Khenpo the chief abbot of Bhutan. And certainly you won’t like to miss the visit of Takshang ‘the tiger’s nest in Paro.
Cost: US$ 3000 per person in a group of three or more.
- Government Royalty: USD 65 per Person per Night.
- 2% Government Tax per Person per Night.
- All Meals.
- Daily Mineral Water.
- English Language Speaking Guide.
- Comfortable and Luxurious Imported Cars for Internal Transportation with Skilled Driver.
- Entrance fees for Museums.
- The Government set package rate is valid for accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- Airfare international & Domestic.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal shopping.
- Tips for Guide & Driver.
DAY 1: ARRIVE AT PARO
DAY 2: HIKE TO TAKSHANG
Day 3: GYNEKHA – GUR
DAY 4: GUR – LABATAMA
DAY 5: LABATAMA TAKE REST
DAY 6: LABATAMA – PANKA
DAY 7: PANKA – TALAKHA
DAY 8: TALAKHA – CHAMGANG
DAY 9: THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
DAY 10: THIMPHU – PUNAKHA
DAY 11: PUNAKHA – PARO
DAY 12: PARO (A DAY EXCURSION TO HAA) – PARO
DAY 13: DEPARTURE TO NEXT DESTINATION
Contact us for further itinerary details 🙂