Bhutan GNH Tours takes you through a nation of peace and Gross National Happiness or GNH. The King Jigme Singye Wangchuk the 4th King of Bhutan developed the philosophy of Gross National Happiness a paradigm to development for the nation of Bhutan. Gross National Happiness or GNH, is a holistic and sustainable approach to development, which balances material and non-material values with the conviction that humans want to search for happiness. The objective of GNH is to achieve a balanced development in all the facets of lives that are essential; for human happiness.
The tour covers three districts Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. And gives you experience of unique culture preserved for centuries from outside influences. You will visit places of historic significance, temples, and do short hikes for your good health. You will truly experience a unique culture and return with lasting memories.
- Government Royalty: USD 65 per Person per Night.
- 2% Government Tax per Person per Night.
- All Meals.
- Daily Mineral Water.
- English Language Speaking Guide.
- Comfortable and Luxurious Imported Cars for Internal Transportation with Skilled Driver.
- Entrance fees for Museums.
- The Government set package rate is valid for accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- Airfare international & Domestic.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal shopping.
- Tips for Guide & Driver.
Cost: US$3000 per person in a group of three or more.
DAY 1- ARRIVAL PARO BHUTAN
DAY 2- THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
DAY 3- THIMPHU – PUNAKHA
DAY 4- PUNAKHA – PHOBJIKHA
DAY 5- PHOBJIUKHA – BUMTHANG
DAY 6- BUMTHANG SIGHTSEEIN (DAY 1)
DAY 7- BUMTHANG SIGHTSEEING (DAY 2)
DAY 8- BUMTHANG – TRONGSA
DAY 9- TRONGSA – THIMPHU
DAY 10- THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
DAY 11- PARO – (DAY EXCURSION TO HAA) – PARO
DAY 12- HIKE TO TAKSHANG
DAY 13- DEPARTURE TO NEXT DESTINATION