Paro Tshechu (festival) is the most popular religious dance festival in Bhutan. You witness people from all walks of life dressed with best of their beautiful attires and adorned with valuable ornaments to attend. During the festival you witness the mask dance that were performed to subdue the demon spirits. The Paro Tsechu is held for 5 days beginning on the 10th Day of 2nd Bhutanese lunar month and ends on the 15th day.
- Government Royalty: USD 65 per Person per Night.
- 2% Government Tax per Person per Night.
- All Meals.
- Daily Mineral Water.
- English Language Speaking Guide.
- Comfortable and Luxurious Imported Cars for Internal Transportation with Skilled Driver.
- Entrance fees for Museums.
- The Government set package rate is valid for accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- Airfare international & Domestic.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal shopping.
- Tips for Guide & Driver.
Cost: US$2500 per person in a group of three or more.
DAY 1- ARRIVAL IN PARO, BHUTAN
DAY 2- THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
DAY 3- THIMPHU TO PUNAKHA
DAY 4- PUNAKHA – GANGTEY
DAY 5- GANGTEY – THIMPHU
DAY 6- THIMPHU – PARO
DAY 7- PARO (FESTIVAL DAY 1)
DAY 8- PARO (FESTIVAL DAY 2)
DAY 9- PARO TAKSHANG HIKE
DAY 10- DEPARTURE TO NEXT DESTINATION
Please contact us for detail itinerary 🙂